Hey beauties, after so many people have been posting their 2015 resolutions, I thought I’d add my beauty vows to the list. They are divided into 2 categories, the Do’s and Don’ts.
- Drink more water. Our body is composed of circa 60% of water so I can’t stress how important it is to stay hydrated. Also dehydration makes our skin look dry and wrinkled which we can improve by sufficient water intake. My goal is it to drink at least 2 litres a day.
- Get sufficient sleep. Sleep is so important to our physical and emotional health. During sleep our body is being healed and prepared for the next day. Sleep deprivation will make us moody, weaken our immune system and worse, may lead to an increased risk of heart disease, kidney disease, diabetes, stroke and high blood pressure. Sleep is also great in helping to fight premature aging of the skin by decreasing blood sugar levels and inflammation as well as by reducing stress. I know that some people struggle with sleep, and as a result, they may suffer from all of these physical and mental ailments. But don’t worry. I’ve heard that the likes of CBD oil can help you to get the sleep that you’re entitled to, as well as improving your health and wellbeing. You can even look into growing a marijuana plant yourself, and this will show you how to fim cannabis too so you can ensure you’re getting the most out of it in order to help you relax and get a better night’s sleep overall. Regardless of how you do it, make sure that you get a decent amount of rest. I am aiming for 8.5 hours of sleep per night.
- Exercise regularly. My current sport activities are almost not existent… Hence, this one is a must on my list! I have bought a few Pilates DVDs to get busy in front of the television and will also try to find a good martial arts gym again for me :)
- Eat more healthy food. So I have already made lots of progress on this front but I am still eager to improve…Hence veggie juices, fish and lots of antioxidants are very much stressed on my “food-list”! One of my friends also told me that I could consider finding some supplements to try and support my new healthy lifestyle. She said that there a few supplements that aid some vital body functions and improve general wellness. Apparently, lypo spheric vitamin c is useful for improving the immune system and repairing tissues throughout the body. That sort of thing would probably be good to have, especially if I’m going to be stepping up my exercise routines. I’ll probably have a look into some supplements, they would probably be good for my new lifestyle!
- Meditate. 10 minutes every single day. Full stop. If I cannot seem to make time for those very important tiny little 10 minutes I should really think of making it 20 minutes.. I have bought some great scented candles to make my flat my SPA sanctuary. I’m hoping that it will help to clear my head of any negative feelings I may be experiencing. Again, I’ve heard that things like CBD oil UK can help with any ailments concerning my mental health, but I wanted to try something different to aid with this. And I think meditation with the best-scented candles that you can get will definitely help in this area.
In the next post I will elaborate on my Dont’s for 2015 :)