Nigerian passport holders need a tourist visa to enter Singapore. Fortunately, the process is relatively simple. You will need to apply at the Honorary Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore in Lagos or you can have a contact in Singapore submit your application (more on that below).
How much is visa from Nigeria to Singapore?
How much is Singapore Visa from Nigeria? The Singapore visa fee from Nigeria is NGN 7,500. When you are ready to submit your application, you pay the visa fee (in cash) at the embassy.
How long does it take to get a Singapore visa in Nigeria?
The application process for a Singapore visa in Nigeria takes up to three days, while some other applications may take longer to process. The Singapore visit visa is the Short-Term Visa and essentially for tourist visa purposes. This short-term visa allows you to stay in Singapore for up to one month.
Is Singapore visa free with Nigerian passport?
Yes, Nigerians must hold a valid Singapore visa to visit the city-state. Singapore visas for Nigerians can be obtained at a Singaporean embassy or consulate abroad, such as. Holders of passports issued by Nigeria can apply at the Honorary Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore in Lagos.
Is it easy to get visa to Singapore?
Getting a Singapore visa is a relatively easy task. You will need to apply to any of the authorised agents, who will thereon process your visa online. The Singapore High Commission does not accept individual walk-ins.
Can a Nigerian work in Singapore?
Requirements For Working In Singapore As A Nigerian
As a Nigerian going to work in Singapore you will definitely need a resident permit. Before deciding to move over to Singapore for a job, you must have settled everything regarding your travel documents as well as your resident permit.
How much bank balance is required for Singapore visa?
It must indicate a balance of INR 30,000/- per person. It must be of your savings bank account for last 3 months.
How do I get job in Singapore from Nigeria?
These are the requirements for a work visa:
- Your International passport with more than 6 months validity.
- Original job offer from a company in Singapore.
- All the credentials used in processing the job application.
- Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
- Photocopies of the company’s business registration.
How can I migrate to Singapore from Nigeria?
Nigerian passport holders need a tourist visa to enter Singapore.
Applying in Nigeria
- Have your documents printed and your photos taken.
- Complete the two forms.
- Submit your documents to the Honorary Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore in Lagos.
- Pay the application fee.
How many hours is Singapore to Nigeria?
The total flight duration from Singapore to Nigeria is 13 hours, 42 minutes.
What is Singapore entry visa?
A Singapore entry visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore. … The period of stay granted is shown on the visit pass endorsement given on your passport and it is not tied to the validity of your visa.
How can I get Singapore visa?
A) Visa applications may be submitted online, in-person or by mail.
- Online. If the applicant has a local sponsor who is a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident above 21 years with a SingPass account, they can submit the visa application via SAVE.
- In person. Consular services are by appointment only. …
- By mail.
How can I get job in Singapore?
This guide will walk you through 8 steps for finding a job in Singapore.
- Check your eligibility to work in Singapore. …
- Choose a thriving industry. …
- Understand common employment practices. …
- Find a job in Singapore through online search. …
- Meet with an employment agency. …
- Meet people. …
- Apply for your work visa. …
- Get ready to move.
Can you work in Singapore without a visa?
All foreigners who intend to work in Singapore must have a valid pass (commonly known as a work visa) before they start work. If you are engaging foreigners to work in Singapore, you must ensure that they hold a valid pass.
What documents do I need to travel to Singapore?
To enter Singapore, you need a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your intended stay. If you plan on regional travel beyond Singapore, make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months beyond the date you plan to enter other countries in the region.