1. Endless opportunities: tourism is a worldwide industry, and the skills you learn at college are easily transferable. A career in tourism can literally open up the world for you, especially if you want to combine work with travel.
Why did you choose to study tourism?
Why did I choose Tourism Management: Tourism industry is one of the largest industries in the world that contributes to the economic growth of a country, this is why I chose to study this course. … I also love to study History and Geography, and always want to communicate different people in different walks of life.
Why did you choose tourism and Hospitality Management?
One of the reasons to study hospitality management is because it offers great job and career opportunities for anyone who wants to get involved in the world of tourism. Hospitality Management Schools offer complete education for energetic, enthusiastic people who have a passion for people and service.
What have you learned in tourism?
A degree in Tourism teaches students about business management, marketing fundamentals, human resources, project management, sustainability, cross-cultural awareness and so much more. The knowledge and skills acquired through the program is essential and useful for a variety of different careers.
What are benefits of tourism?
Tourism brings many benefits, including but not limited to the following few:
- Growth and boost in Economic activities.
- Boost wide scale industry revenues.
- Infrastructure development.
- Country’s improved brand image.
- Source of foreign exchange earnings.
- Source of employment generation.
Why do you like tourism?
Of course, one of the main reasons why people want a career in tourism is to see the world, and if you choose the right job, you can! There are many career paths that enable travel, giving you an opportunity to work from a single location abroad or even travel regularly as part of your job.
Why am I passionate about a career in travel?
2. A world of opportunity. As well as an industry you can be passionate about, the travel industry is extremely vast with many different job opportunities. … Working for a large company like Flight Centre Travel Group also makes it easier to move up in the ranks and take steps to further your career.
What does a tourism student do?
The Bachelor of Science in Tourism (BS Tourism) is a 4-year multidisciplinary degree that trains students in becoming leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, and qualified personnel in the tourism industry. It focuses on cultural aspects such as travel, language, and history.
What is the importance of tourism describe any five?
(i) Tourism in India has grown substantially over the last three decades. (ii) Foreign tourist’s arrival has witnessed an increase, thus contributing to foreign exchange. (iii) More than 15 million people are directly engaged in the tourism industry. (iv) It provides support to local handicrafts and cultural pursuits.
What benefits do you think tourism brings to individuals and society?
Tourism offers multiple benefits to the individuals as well as society. At the individual level, tourism opens the gate to the outside world. People get to see, experience and know what is lying beyond the world they live in. This, in turn, enriches their knowledge about people, customs and traditions of other places.
What is tourism essay?
Tourism Essay– Tourism is a major economic activity that has developed significantly over the years. … In general terms, tourism is the movement of a person from one place to another to visit and mesmerize the beauty of that place or to have fun.