How do I get a work visa for Cyprus?
To obtain a work permit, applicants will need to provide the following documents:
- Application forms completed by the employer.
- A valid passport.
- An employment contract with a company based in Cyprus.
- The employer’s tax clearance certificate.
- A criminal background check from the applicant’s country of residence.
How can I get Cyprus visa from Pakistan?
Cyprus Visa Requirements
- Covering Letter.
- 2 recent passport size photographs(white background-non glossy paper)
- Copy of CNIC.
- Bank Statement of the last 6 months.
- Hotel Reservation -1 copy should be faxed directly to the Consulate.
- Copy of Passport.
- Provisional Booking or Itinerary by the Travel Agent.
- Copy of Credit Card/s.
Can a Pakistani go to Cyprus?
Cyprus tourist visa is required for citizens of Pakistan. Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for tourist visas to Cyprus. Cyprus visa for citizens of Pakistan is required. For more information please contact the nearest Cyprus embassy.
How much is Cyprus visa fees?
Cyprus visa fee
|Type of Visa||Visa Fee|
|Long-stay visa||€ 60|
|Airport Transit Visa||€ 15|
|Visa Extension||€ 30|
|Visa On Arrival (Pro Visa)||€ 20|
Is it easy to get a job in Cyprus?
Due to the country’s large tourism sector, seasonal and casual jobs are relatively easy to find. Those seeking summer work can find opportunities in hotels, bars, cafes and restaurants.
How do I get a job in Cyprus?
Applying for a Cyprus Work Cisa
- Your valid passport.
- Completed and signed visa application form.
- Certificate of medical clearance.
- Certificate of police clearance.
- Proof of sufficient financial means to cover your stay.
- Travel health insurance.
- Your work contract with the seal of the Department of Labour.
Can I immigrate to Cyprus?
Cyprus Permanent Residency is a legal status which entitles Non-EU citizens and qualifying dependents to enter and stay as permanent residents in Cyprus with no limitations. It does not expire; therefore, the holder does not need to renew it. It is also known as a Cyprus immigration permit or unlimited residency.
What language do they speak in Cyprus?
Cyprus has two official languages: Greek and Turkish. The island is divided into two, and the Cypriot Turks live to the north, the Greek Cypriots to the south. Around 2.7% of each also speak the minority languages Armenian and Arabic, and most of these also speak Greek.
What is pink slip in Cyprus?
The ‘Pink Slip’ is a special temporary permit issued for Non-EU citizens who come to Cyprus for long-term purposes. This type of permit can be issued for a period of 1 to 4 years (with a limitation of absence period not more than 4 months).
How do I become a citizen of Cyprus?
Application for Cyprus citizenship can be submitted by foreigners, who have completed a total of 7 years of legal residence in Cyprus (2555 days of staying in Cyprus) before the application date. The applicant must have resided continuously in Cyprus through the last 1 year before applying.
Which countries can I enter with Cyprus visa?
|Country||Visa requirement||Allowed stay|
|Austria||Visa not required||Freedom of movement ID card valid|
|Bahamas||Visa not required||3 months|
|Bahrain||eVisa / Visa on arrival||14 days|
How long can you stay in Cyprus?
you can travel to Cyprus for up to 90 days in any 180-day period without a visa. This applies if you travel as a tourist, to visit for family or friends, to attend business meetings, cultural or sports events, or for short-term studies or training.
How do I get residency in Cyprus?
Requirements for Cyprus Residency by Investment
- You must purchase real estate property worth at least €300,000.
- You must make a €30,000 deposit into a bank in Cyprus. …
- You must prove you have an annual income of at least €30,000 for yourself, and another €5,000 for every dependent (spouse and children).
How long does it take to process Cyprus visa?
How Long Does it Take to Process a Cyprus Visa? A Cyprus visa is processed within 5-10 working days at least, but depending on the specific case, it may take longer than that. Which is why it is advised to apply as well in advance of your intended trip as you can, but no earlier than three months.
Can I travel to Europe with Cyprus visa?
Although Cyprus is an EU Member is not yet a part of Schengen Area. … Upon the issuance of the Schengen Visa the Visa holder has the right to enter a country- member in Schengen Area and travel freely throughout the Area for a maximum stay of up to 90 days in a 180 day period.